In today’s fast paced IT environment with limited time and budget, TesTrek provides the best and quickest path to learn testing practices, to solve your challenges, and to keep up-to-date with software testing trends. In the months leading up to TesTrek 2013 October 28-30 in Downtown Tornoto, QAI Canada is proud to host a series on complimentary webinars focused on a variety of important topics in software quality and testing.
Each webinar in this exclusive series will be presented live by a featured TesTrek 2013 speaker – providing expert insights to assist Software Testing professionals in the field. We invite you to participate in any or all of the webinars, and join us at TesTrek 2013 to continue the conversation!
TesTrek 2013 Webinars:
- On-Demand: “Mobile Testing” featuring Michael Yudanin, Conflair
- On-Demand: “Project Management Is Dead, Long Live Project Management” featuring Tom Cagley, David Consulting Group
- On-Demand: xBTM – Harnessing the Power of Exploratory Testing, featuring Christin Wiedemann, PQA
- On-Demand: Lean Development: Achieve Structural Quality & Reduce Rework, featuring Christopher Manuel, CAST
- On-Demand: A Day In the Life of A Test Manager: A Case Study & Research Report, featuring Mike Lyles, Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Live webinars are available through both desktop and select mobile devices. Once you register for a webinar, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the event. View system requirements in advance to ensure you that your desktop or mobile device is ready to connect with the event.
On-demand webinars are also available through both desktop and select mobile devices. Once you register for a webinar, you will be automatically directed to the streaming video and links to download presentation slides, when available.